A question about a recipe: Hot Smoked Salmon, Soba and Asian Greens Salad

Dac69c2b 85b1 417b 849f 59acc40708ed  051810f 312

I have a question about the ingredient "small tat soi leaves, whole" on the recipe "Hot Smoked Salmon, Soba and Asian Greens Salad" from cheese1227.

asked by negramodelo over 6 years ago

PhillipBrandon

Tat Soi is what you see on top in that picture. It's also called 'spoon cabbage' because of their little spoon-shaped leaves. They have a peppery flavor and are usually in spring salad mix or mesclun when you buy it bagged.

cheese1227

If you can't find those i've used pea shoots, arugula and spinach as good substitutes.

healthierkitchen

this recipe is a favorite of mine! I have even used baby bok choy.