🔕 🔔

What can I make with lamb sausage for dinner

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 5 years ago

I like root veggies with sausages - potatoes, carrots, onions, turnips - whatever you have on hand. An easy preparation is to cut all the veggies into 2 inch cubes, toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika (pimenton), spread on a baking sheet, and roast in a 400F oven for 20-25 minutes until browned and fork tender. Happy eating!

I've had a great Mediterranean pasta with lamb sausage, spinach, sundried tomatoes and feta.

Look for recipes that call for merguez--you should fine quite a few from Morocco and North Africa.