🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Shrimp Burgers with Roasted Garlic-Orange Aioli

1ecc13ff 39c3 449d ae62 053794dabff9  053111f 284

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Shrimp Burgers with Roasted Garlic-Orange Aioli" from EmilyC. It says:

"and refrigerate until ready to cook." can I refrigerate the mixture overnight?

asked by guinnesssug over 5 years ago

E6f5e079 1551 4472 bc70 dcc35a71edc2  110

Thanks for leading me to this cool recipe. Yes, is my answer, unless Emily herself contradicts.

Don't know where you are, but the fish you eat today should be the fish you bought or caught today.

Dcca139f 78d5 41a3 b57b 6d6c96424a1c  img 7818

Sorry, just now seeing your question, but I agree with bugbitten!

Yes, after mix mixture is done you can refrigerate it overnight. I did just that when I tried this recipe..