A question about a recipe: Shrimp Burgers with Roasted Garlic-Orange Aioli

1ecc13ff 39c3 449d ae62 053794dabff9  053111f 284

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Shrimp Burgers with Roasted Garlic-Orange Aioli" from EmilyC. It says:

"and refrigerate until ready to cook." can I refrigerate the mixture overnight?

asked by guinnesssug over 6 years ago

bugbitten

Thanks for leading me to this cool recipe. Yes, is my answer, unless Emily herself contradicts.

Don't know where you are, but the fish you eat today should be the fish you bought or caught today.

EmilyC

Sorry, just now seeing your question, but I agree with bugbitten!

mbergner

Yes, after mix mixture is done you can refrigerate it overnight. I did just that when I tried this recipe..