🔕 🔔

Geez, what's with these questions? Can I freeze Jello?

asked almost 7 years ago

Freeze it? Sheesh, I was still trying to figure out how to open the box! Can you help? And, if I do figure out how to open the box and successfully make the jello, can you recommend a good curry recipe I can make, substituting jello for chicken?

Fff96a46 7810 4f5c a452 83604ac1e363  dsc03010

Hahahahaha. . .you guys crack me up!

First you take a leek. . .

B0f2c3df 9bf7 43fc 8544 eb75ba85a60e  kay at lake

Sure,you can freeze it. And then you can use it as ammo in your slingshot.

Enough with the snark, guys. You might want to see how the gadget guy website (GB) presented food52 before coming off like a bunch of high school girls.

2b00435b fe24 44bb afe2 ad3364f28f79  1390710 10151917400148928 1193325941 n 1

They really opened up the floodgates for these type of questions. Kind of annoying, but what can you do? Answer questions, that's what! YAY!!!

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

It'd be swell to see the gadget guy website. I searched, but came up with nada.

I couldn't find it either, but maybe it's a twitter thing?

Look, part of the problem is that so many of the questions are obviously like what we did as kids when ELIZA (http://en.wikipedia.org...) first came out. People are asking questions just to see what kind of response they get.

Hopefully the novelty will wear off soon so we can get back to real people asking real questions they're actually interested in getting real answers to.

Good day! foodpickle police here. This is the link I found for "the gadget show:"

http://fwd.five.tv/gadget...

It says "The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location." On this page, @foodpickle is listed under "Top 5 Tweeters." Clearly, the gang over at gadget show didn't research @foodpickle at length, hence the many general recipe questions that have been pummeling the site. If anyone can view the video, let us know!

By the by, is the gadget show any good? It can't possibly be as good as Top Gear. Now THAT is a good show!

Now I'm craving curried chicken jello, which doesn't sound half bad, in an aspic sort of way.

Cheerio!

Couldn't watch it from South Africa either.

After all these tweets, I think I can safely say that all of the stereotypes about English cooking have now been confirmed.