🔕 🔔

Garlic scrapes

Has anyone ever put garlic scrapes on the grill. If so, how, for how long, and how did they taste?

asked by modenadreaming about 5 years ago

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

Garlic scapes (love how autocorrect really wants me to call them "scopes") are great on the grill, although I would use a veggie basket, as they have a tendency to roll around and fall through the grate. I like to marinate them in a very simple marinade (lemon juice, garlic, s&p) and throw them on for about 5 minutes. They really don't need a long time. You want them to retain some crispness.