I want to have a beer/wine + appetizers + dessert party. What do you call it?.. http://t.co/8YPINHFu (via @Food52Hotline)

asked by @TM_Wine about 6 years ago

Lennon'sMom

Everything but Dinner is great!

Donnacita

We call this kind of party, "drinks and snacks". I like the other answers though.

marynn

How about "Buffet Fillet"? You are offering what most of us gravitate towards if/when a whole spread is at hand. And Nozlee is right to add the "drinks, small plates (although I am beginning to have an aversion to this trend and name), and desserts will be served". Or how about Savories and Sweets?