🔕 🔔

I want to have a beer/wine + appetizers + dessert party. What do you call it?.. http://t.co/8YPINHFu (via @Food52Hotline)

asked by @TM_Wine about 5 years ago

Everything but Dinner is great!

906ca374 ba21 4d3f 96e6 21fa0f9f91cb  fb avatar

We call this kind of party, "drinks and snacks". I like the other answers though.

A1102b32 3986 4d62 8080 d8c370e5706c  fb avatar

How about "Buffet Fillet"? You are offering what most of us gravitate towards if/when a whole spread is at hand. And Nozlee is right to add the "drinks, small plates (although I am beginning to have an aversion to this trend and name), and desserts will be served". Or how about Savories and Sweets?