Seeking recipe for artichoke hearts baked with fontina and parmesan

Does anyone have a good recipe for artichoke hearts baked with fontina and parmesan cheeses?

asked by JanetFL over 6 years ago

Nozlee Samadzadeh

We have many artichoke heart recipes that you might find useful, especially the Lemon Artichoke Chicken:

http://www.food52.com/recipe...

JanetFL

I will be trying the Lemon Artichoke Chicken very soon - sounds delicious!

JanetFL

Thank you, Nozlee - I will check these out.

savorthis

I would either pulse the cheese in a food processor and add the artichokes and mayo, s&p, maybe parsley or basil, slather on toast and broil OR roll it up in chicken with a slice of flavorful ham and bake. For the latter, process it more smoothly. Flatten chicken breasts, add a slice of
ham, spread the artichoke mixture, roll up chicken, dredge in flour, brown and bake. Sliced it is very pretty.

JanetFL

Savorthis, excellent ideas! Many thanks!