🔕 🔔

Can I add some Parmesan cheese to semolina crackers?

I am going to make these crackers (https://food52.com/recipes...) but I was thinking of adding some Parmesan cheese into the dough for extra flavor. Do you think it would be ok to add some cheese? Would I cut back on the oil as the cheese would add some oil? Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

asked by Kaite 3 months ago

I think you should send a message to the author of the recipe, who is on the staff at Food52. She knows the consistency, and moisture and fat levels of the dough, how it handles, etc., and will have a better idea than those of us who would simply guess (and say, "Sounds like a good idea . . . . but not to much or the crackers will be greasy.") ;o)