Recipe for Imam Balyidi

Can anyone direct me to a good recipe for Imam Balyidi? I love this Turkish eggplant dish when prepared by a professional, but my own attempts at making it have resulted in tasteless mush. Perhaps its not the recipes, but my technique. If anyone can successfully produce this, I'd love to hear from you.

asked by Kevin Fitchard about 6 years ago

Ariane Radulski

Try Marian Morash's Victory Garden Cookbook

lloreen

I don't know but I hope you will post a recipe when you find out!

Look at www.foodblogsearch.com. You'll find many sources for recipes. I also checked my Eat Your Books list for recipes in cookbooks that I own and found seven, so keep looking! I've never made it -- I'm afraid I would faint like the Imam did when I put in all that olive oil...