🔕 🔔

Recipe for Imam Balyidi

Can anyone direct me to a good recipe for Imam Balyidi? I love this Turkish eggplant dish when prepared by a professional, but my own attempts at making it have resulted in tasteless mush. Perhaps its not the recipes, but my technique. If anyone can successfully produce this, I'd love to hear from you.

asked by Kevin Fitchard over 5 years ago

98a31239 ac50 4739 ae3c 1cc43df82b12  stringio

Try Marian Morash's Victory Garden Cookbook

671b6c39 4898 435f 92c5 89cd9b925088  img 3788

I don't know but I hope you will post a recipe when you find out!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Look at www.foodblogsearch.com. You'll find many sources for recipes. I also checked my Eat Your Books list for recipes in cookbooks that I own and found seven, so keep looking! I've never made it -- I'm afraid I would faint like the Imam did when I put in all that olive oil...