cooking fish

wondering if anyone out there has had the experience of cooking fish in the dishwasher? i assume on dry cycle only!

asked by tkiser over 6 years ago

ChefOno

No but I've cooked on the exhaust manifold of my truck a number of times. Any port in a storm I suppose but I can't imagine the situation where there wouldn't be a better tool for the job than the dishwasher.

Voted the Best Answer!

Actually it's easier to drag a whole fish behind your car for couple of miles. You have stop and turn it so that it's evenly cooked and fully scaled.

lloreen

?? Well, my grandmother used to dry her salad greens in the washing machine on spin cycle (no joke) so I guess I shouldn't judge. Plus, you would have that lovely detergent aroma.

ReneePussman

PLEASE, do not cook anything in the dishwasher.