🔕 🔔

Salmon moqueca marinade

I am making the salmon moqueca you posted last week. What do I do with the marinade after the fish marinates? It is not clear to me.

asked by MPC over 5 years ago

31cf169d f83a 458c 9946 a9a0311207c3  cumberland pass atv trip july 20 2013 019

Just checked the recipe - you add the marinade with the salmon:

"Add fish and marinade and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Just before serving, stir in green onion and cilantro. Serve alone or over rice."

84e1393f 0d16 4291 80cf 2c42b5acf188  noz photo

The fish and the marinade go into the saucepan together in Step 2 of the stew! Nothing goes to waste.