What are some good uses for pickled asparagus?

asked by @120pagemonster about 8 years ago

If you've got long spears, they're great as a garnish for Bloody Marys.

TedSki

Serve a relish plate with other assorted pickles (green beans, olives, etc) and crudités as a healthy appetizer.

lapadia

Cut some ham strips about 1-inch across, cut asparagus every 1.5 inches or to fit on the ham strip with a little bit poking out of each end. Dot the ham with mayo, or mustard or whatever condiment you prefer. Roll the asparagus up in the ham and toothpick them and serve at as an appetizer. Delicious with plain or pickled asparagus…pickled it the best though.