Does anyone have a good/ favorite croc pot recipe ? Looking to mix things up !

asked by Lu over 5 years ago

a Whole Foods Market Customer

I have dozens. What are you looking for? Beef, pork, chicken?

Lu

Chicken or beef

lbs70

This is a family favorite... One 3 pound chuck roast or tri-tip and one jar of salsa....cook on low all day and enjoy when you get home... We fill tortillas with the tender shredded beef or eat it alone

CarlaCooks

A few weeks ago, I made the Barbacoa Beef Cheek tacos (http://food52.com/recipes...) but I used a 2 pound hunk of pork butt (no bone). I used the marinade in the recipe and covered the butt with it and let it sit in the fridge over night. The next morning, I sautéed the meat in oil, then put it (plus the marinade, stock and lime juice called for in the recipe) in my crockpot and set it on low. When I came home from work, I removed the lid so that the sauce could thicken a bit, then my husband shredded it. It was really easy and really delicious and I will definitely do this again.

Check out the slow cooker recipes at www.williams-sonoma.com

cookinginvictoria

Great idea for a food52 recipe contest: "Your Best Slow Cooker Recipe"?

I like the slow cooker pulled pork taco recipe on this site. http://food52.com/recipes... Easy and delicious!

Danandfood

I like to put a 4 or 5 frozen chicken breasts in there with 1 cup salsa, 1 cup chicken broth and 1 packet taco seasoning and then put it on low for 6-8 hours. At the end I shred the chicken (it falls right apart). It's great for tacos or enchiladas.

Danandfood