🔕 🔔

Looking for a pumpkin pancake recipe

asked by mama'mia about 5 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

This is a good one - http://food52.com/recipes...

Last year... I tried to make pumpkin pancakes and they turned out pretty well. I took a traditional pancake recipe and whisked together one part pumpkin one part milk for the liquid that was called for... Sprinkle a little cinnamon and nutmeg over the flour before sifting and all is good!

Google Annie's Eats pumpkin pancakes. I love everything I make from her site. I tried the curvy carrot's pumpkin pancakes last week and it was an epic fail. My fault, but whipping up the egg whites separately just didn't work.

Cd4936f2 2555 42a6 bab6 b78ae625f4ec  img 3538

I use this one. http://www.katieleehome... It creates a single giant pancake, the kids love it.