A question about a recipe: Fennel and Onion Galette with Gruyere Crust

734cbeab 426b 4bf7 b75a b8e608d3e991  small tart pic

I have a question about the recipe "Fennel and Onion Galette with Gruyere Crust" from starting in december. Do you bake the galette directly on the oven rack (on the parchment)? or on a baking sheet? pizza stone?

asked by ktcooks about 6 years ago

Check out steps 4 and 5 -- you roll the dough out on floured parchment on a baking sheet, chill it for 15-20 minutes, then fill and bake it. It doesn't doesn't sound like a pizza stone enters the equation. Good luck!

starting in december

I'd recommend baking it on a baking sheet or pizza stone. The dough will be quite mailable before baking and you'll need something sturdy to put it into the oven.