🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Oatmeal Purple Sweet Potato Pancakes with Blueberries

2e125a8b 1e47 4754 ac65 2defd6eb162a  stack with just butter

I have a question about the recipe "Oatmeal Purple Sweet Potato Pancakes with Blueberries" from Bake In Black. Can you substitute real sugar or something for Truvia? I don't keep that kind of thing on hand.

asked by papalmache almost 5 years ago

0bc70c8a e153 4431 a735 f23fb20dda68  sarah chef
Reiney

Sarah is a trusted source on General Cooking.

You can always sub real sugar in for something like Truvia or Splenda. Looking at the recipe I'd probably put in about 2 TBSP and up it from there as needed.