How do I make a comment on a recipe just for myself?

How do I make a comment on a recipe just for myself? EG: next time leave more potato chunks in the soup.

asked by samnotlinda about 6 years ago

We don't have this feature available yet, but we've considered it as something we might add down the line. Stay tuned -- all kinds of helpful improvements to come.

jbban

This would be a great addition!

Being able to sort saved recipes by type, e.g. entree, appetizer, etc. would be great. Right now the saved recipes is too timly to sort through. I rely on memory.

nishgau

You can share your recipes on snapchat using http://snaphacktut.com thanks