🔕 🔔

Does anyone know of a reputable website where I can purchase quality ingredients at wholesale prices for baking and decorating baked goodies

asked by see over 5 years ago

Try Ace Natural. Our local vegan baking expert, Anitalectric, loves them (and Ace carries all sorts of natural ingredients, not strictly vegan ones). http://acenatural.com/

see
see

Thank you, Kristen. I will certainly look at the site.

SeaJambon

Just took a look at Ace's website and it appears they are NYC only. It is a great question, so I'm curious if anyone else has recommendations for places outside NYC (I'm in Seattle, so definitely outside their delivery area...)

I use http://www.sugarcraft.com...

Which reminds me, I need more sprinkles!

Did you say sprinkles? Since childhood they are my ultimate topping for icream. I basically make a sprinkle with ice cream concoction. Checking out site now, I usually beg my bakery to sell me the stuff.

rt21

Just took a look at sugar craft and it looks great, , I used to always use maid of Scandinavia and was lost when they went out if business

Karin_D

Not wholesale, but www.fancyflours.com is one of my favorites.

cakedeco.com is a good resource.