Harissa - What can I cook with it?

2ff923db 35ea 47ca ab10 9fbe61a8568f  86531 harissa what can i cook with it

I bought a jar of Harissa from a farm shop in Albuquerque and don't know what to make with it! Google searches for recipes just show me how to make Harissa, which I don't need. Anyone know of good meat or vegetarian recipes with Harissa?

asked by dcmaggie over 5 years ago

darksideofthespoon

I like the Moorish Paella recipe, in fact I made it on Saturday and just finished off my left overs this morning for breakfast.

I'm also a weirdo, and sometimes just get a nice baguette and dip bread in it. It's delicious.

Harissa is a condiment used with Moroccan foods. look at some Moroccan cookbooks (perhaps some Tunisian as well) for ideas. I also use harissa in a salad with cooked carrots, onions, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, mint, and cumin

bigpan

Check almost any "tagine"recipe on google.

AlleyCat

Try www.belazu.com - they also make a fantastic rose harissa!