🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Double Corn, Quinoa & Cheddar Muffins

E1e1bbdc ebe8 4753 a2da f7e2e22add70  food52 09 18 12 3553

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Double Corn, Quinoa & Cheddar Muffins" from boulangere. It says:

"Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl. Add the eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter. With a wooden spoon or a spatula, stir only until the dry ingredients are moistened. Add the corn, cheese, and scallions and stir to blend. " Hi, oops I put my question in the wrong spot. Can you freeze either the batter or the muffins themselves?

asked by Mamachip almost 5 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

You can freeze the muffins; don't know about the batter

What a good question. I've frozen the muffins often, but never the batter. I can't think of a reason it couldn't be done successfully. If you try it, please let us know how it works.