🔕 🔔

Saving a recipe

Can I make up a collection of recipes, from this site...that I'd like to try? If so, how?

asked by mikesgirl about 5 years ago

40679432 73ff 4750 a825 013d50b38006  onionavatar
Michael Hoffman

Food52 Alum

Yes, you can! Just log in to the site, navigate to a recipe that you want to save, and then click on the "SAVE" button above the picture. You can access your saved recipes from your user page. To get to your user page, just click your green username in the upper lefthand corner.

One other thing: We like to restrict the Hotline to questions about cooking and recipes. If you have support questions in the future, please email [email protected]. Thanks!