Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

Saving a recipe

Can I make up a collection of recipes, from this site...that I'd like to try? If so, how?

asked by mikesgirl about 4 years ago
40679432 73ff 4750 a825 013d50b38006  onionavatar
Michael Hoffman

Software Engineer at Food52

Yes, you can! Just log in to the site, navigate to a recipe that you want to save, and then click on the "SAVE" button above the picture. You can access your saved recipes from your user page. To get to your user page, just click your green username in the upper lefthand corner.

One other thing: We like to restrict the Hotline to questions about cooking and recipes. If you have support questions in the future, please email [email protected]. Thanks!

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.