Best turkey

To buy from supermarket

asked by jacie about 6 years ago

darksideofthespoon

If you can get your hands on a Heritage Turkey, I'd highly recommend that. They are hard to find, commercially but they are DELICIOUS.

GsR
GsR

Try an Empire bird. Besides the spiritual dimension of a kosher bid, it it essentially brined already for you.

Jumper46

If you live near a Fairway market I would recommend the Murray turkey. They're great! But be sure to brine for at least 48 hours.

Michele Ludmer

I always get Murray's fresh turkeys. They are locally raised, Certified Humane and delicious. Also, very reasonably priced.

Anyplace with a high turnover as to assist with freshness of the bird. Saveur (check their site) has an article about turkey brands on their site as well.

Here's the link http://www.saveur.com/article...