chocolate dumpit cake

can a bundt pan be used instead of the 9" tube pan?

asked by the best almost 6 years ago

Kenzi Wilbur

I would think that would be totally fine -- just be sure to watch for doneness a little more carefully or adjust baking time based on pan size. (Also, enjoy the cake! It's incredibly delicious.)

Agreed -- thanks Kenzi!

Amanda, I'm curious - what's the derivation of this delicious cake's name? I don't see anything about it in the recipe or top note - though I've been known to suffer from 'website blindness,' so sorry if I just missed it (or you've already explained.)

amysarah, I don't know where it's from, sadly -- I suspect a women's mag in the 1970's. My mother had it written on an index card.