Will need to reheat roasted veggies and rolls in oven--what temp and time?

I have guests bringing over brussel sprouts and green beans that will need reheating and I will need to reheat (or at least keep warm) roasted root veggies. And I'd like to reheat the Parker House rolls. Can they all be done at the same temp? How long should they be in the oven?

asked by 1cup about 6 years ago

Meatballs&Milkshakes

I would reheat the veggies at like 375 degrees for 10 minutes and just throw the rolls in for the last 3-4 mins.

1cup

Thank you. I'm not a big fan of veggies so it's a challenge for me to tell when they are "right" the first time round, much less reheated.