🔕 🔔

How can I make my own pumpkin pie spice?

My spice cabinet is stocked so I'd like to mix my own pumpkin pie spice. Any suggestions?

asked by fitsxarts almost 5 years ago

Here is a link to All Recipes. This makes enough for 1 pie, but can be easily doubled.

http://m.allrecipes.com...

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Here's another option from Joy the Baker: http://joythebaker.com...

Perfect. Thanks, Merrill.

One classic combination (that's probably the most familiar -- it's from the recipe on the back of the Libby's can) is 4 parts cinnamon, 2 parts ground ginger and 1 part ground or grated nutmeg, e.g., 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 2 teaspoons ginger and 1 teaspoon nutmeg. ;o)