Are my pies done?

My pumpkin pies are in deep dish crusts, the filling is jiggling a little, bubbling at the edges, and is about 10 mins over the specified time for the recipe I always follow, but I thought usually there is a glossy "center" while the outer borders are drier looking. Right now the filling is all glossy. Part of the oven gasket has fallen off, worried a little about heat loss ( the repair place says things will take a little more time, to bake)

A little bit of jiggle is ok with a pumpkin pie. From your description is sounds like it's done. Does the pie crust have a nice deep golden coloring? If yes; then definitely done. If your pie crust looks under done then keep it in a little longer

Many thanks! They're cooling and look more like they should.

JanetFL

Creamtea, I know you've solved your mystery but for future reference I insert a thin knife near the center and if it comes out clean, it's done. This has always worked for me. I cover up the knife slit with some whipped cream.