🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Goat Cheese

C35f2a3c e2f1 4a46 a024 060b478a695a  2015 1022 mashed potatoes with caramelized onions and goat cheese 026 james ransom

I have a question about the recipe "Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Goat Cheese" from Sonali aka the Foodie Physician. make the night before?

asked by sw1822 almost 5 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

You can make both the night before, and fold in the onions. If you're saving any onions for laying on top of the mashed potatoes, I'd add those tomorrow when reheating.