Merrill's Applesauce Cake

I plan to make this for breaking the fast Wednesday night, but I need to make it Monday night if possible. How far in advance can I make it? Should I wait and make the glaze on Wednesday?

asked almost 6 years ago

Dr B I made this a day ahead for a party and it was totally fine - I think you'll be OK Mon night to Wed am - I would go ahead and glaze and everything and just put it in a cake dome. The problem is going to be resisting it - it's sooooo good!!!

Thanks, aargersi.

I agree -- think you're fine making the entire thing on Monday night. Hope you like it!

Thanks, Merrill.

ATG117

I made the whole thing a day in advance, and it was absolutely delicious.