🔕 🔔

please could u tell me, can I cook meat in a slow cooker without any liquids.

asked by @Sadie_78 almost 7 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Yes, you can, especially if you're adding vegetables with the meat, because as the meat and vegetables steam they'll give off liquid and will "stew" the meat.

B0f2c3df 9bf7 43fc 8544 eb75ba85a60e  kay at lake

The only hesitation I would have about saying yes would be if the meat in question is very lean, say chicken breasts without skin. Then you might need a little liquid, which you would likely want as a seasoning agent anyway.