🔕 🔔

Buddha's fingers fruit?

There's a Buddha's finger fruit in my kitchen. It smells delicious. Does anyone know what I can do with it?

Meg is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 5 years ago

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

Marmalade, infusions, infused in alcohol. Candy a whole one, and post a picture!

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

How about citrus salt - http://www.101cookbooks... and a citrus ginger juice as Heidi suggests at the end of the post.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I made Buddhacello with one - like Limoncello but with the Buddha hand - have you cut into one before? No fruit! Just peel and pith! I read somewhere awhile back that they are used as sachets and air freshners as well which makes sense considering the amazing fragrance