🔕 🔔

Opening/Peeling an Australian finger lime

My first tree didn't produce, so out it went. The new one I bought actually had some fruit ready to pick, so I did. Then I realized that I had no clue about how to peel/open one of these fruits so as to get most of the little flavor beads out intact. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

http://food52.com/blog...

0e5c2b73 3f18 46e4 95c9 cbc8af359f65  sadie crop
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Thank you! For some reason, it would never have occurred to me that Food52 would have such an article. And their method is much less aggravating than the one I was trying!