Food 52 Secret Santa 2012...I just received a wonderful package in the mail from a Food 52er in California. I am grateful for all of my Food52 family

asked by testkitchenette over 5 years ago

Me too, one of the most beautiful and thoughtful gifts I've received. Very grateful and happy. My SS is also from California.

Panfusine

My package goes out tomorrow.. just finishing up my second set of home made treats..

I received an exceedingly lovely secret santa package, too! In case others are interested the link to the tumbler page for the swap is here: http://food52secretswap...