🔕 🔔

Food 52 Secret Santa 2012...I just received a wonderful package in the mail from a Food 52er in California. I am grateful for all of my Food52 family

asked by testkitchenette almost 5 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Me too, one of the most beautiful and thoughtful gifts I've received. Very grateful and happy. My SS is also from California.

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

My package goes out tomorrow.. just finishing up my second set of home made treats..

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I received an exceedingly lovely secret santa package, too! In case others are interested the link to the tumbler page for the swap is here: http://food52secretswap...