Tiramisu - how many hours after assembly before serving? Maximum number of hours?

Any chance it could be assembled the night before or will it dissolve into mush?
Also what is the best recipe? Any tips or advice? I've never made it before. Thanks!

asked by Sadassa_Ulna almost 6 years ago

cwya

Best not to hold it long. right before you go to bed?

Marian Bull

Here's a community pick tiramisu recipe: http://food52.com/recipes...
And I agree with cwya, you want to make your tiramisu as close as possible to serving time!

PazzoNico

You can prep all the elements ahead though; zabaglione, espresso mixture, garnishes, etc. Then assemble an hour before serving to allow time for it to chill.