🔕 🔔

Butternut Squash Salad (Amanda's)

Any ideas about how far in advance I can roast the squash for this recipe? 5 or 6 hours? 1 or 2 hours? I roast squash quite often but I have never cut the squash into thin shavings like this and I would have for the slices to wilt. Also, Is it best served warm or at room temp. Am making this tomorrow. Thanks.

asked by Tarragon over 6 years ago

You could prepare this up to 2 days in advance -- and I like it both warm and at room temperature! Hope you like it. Make sure your oven is hot enough and your pan not overcrowded, so the butternut squash caramelizes and doesn't steam.