My boyfriend used to make stuffing with Kellogs crutettes. They no longer make them and he's upset...any suggetions for a stuffing that he can use as a replacement? He won't use peppridge farm (that was my suggestion).
Thanks so much...

asked by JenniferT almost 8 years ago

Can you explain what Kellogs crutettes are? Croutons?

JenniferT

They were flavored croutons. I guess they were trying to be fancy. Looking for a good recipe for stuffing.
Thanks

Hmm. Tough call. How about making your own garlic croutons (rub the cut side of a garlic clove over a baguette), then cutting the pieces into croutons and toasting them in a 300 degree oven until they're dry. That would at least replicate a flavored crouton.