I'm thinking of taking a two day course at the CIA in Hyde Park.

Does anyone have experience with the CIA non-credit courses?

asked by bugbitten almost 6 years ago

Linn

Did a day seminar there a couple days ago. Informative, interesting, and worth the drive up from New York City. So I would say go for it.

bugbitten

Thanks, GM. Did you participate, or was it a demonstration? Also, what was the core subject? The one I'm thinking of is centered on appetizers. It's in May. Maybe see you there.

Linn

The course was for dietitians and the purpose was to encourage my fellow professionals to cook. And yes some of us could volunteer to participate, but most of the program was instruction and demonstration. We also were treated to a really good lunch.