🔕 🔔

I'm thinking of taking a two day course at the CIA in Hyde Park.

Does anyone have experience with the CIA non-credit courses?

asked by bugbitten over 4 years ago

1dcc7c21 a794 442f 8a5f 1be76ddd7b94  you doodle 2017 02 12t14 57 20z

Did a day seminar there a couple days ago. Informative, interesting, and worth the drive up from New York City. So I would say go for it.

E6f5e079 1551 4472 bc70 dcc35a71edc2  110

Thanks, GM. Did you participate, or was it a demonstration? Also, what was the core subject? The one I'm thinking of is centered on appetizers. It's in May. Maybe see you there.

The course was for dietitians and the purpose was to encourage my fellow professionals to cook. And yes some of us could volunteer to participate, but most of the program was instruction and demonstration. We also were treated to a really good lunch.