🔕 🔔

Need RECIPE that was for a bread with Panettone and Cave Aged Gruyere Cheese!! thanks in advance

Lost the recipe ! was a great bread It did have 8 eggs (wa sa breakfast/brunch item)

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer almost 5 years ago

926a19d7 d9a8 42e3 bf8b 53b12f443eae  tibet

Hi there! Was this an item that you purchased from the store's Prepared Foods Department? If so, I suggest requesting the recipe from the store directly. Customer Service will be able to help you. If not, could you provide a little more information about the recipe? I'm not familiar with a recipe for panettone with Gruyere.