🔕 🔔

quick and simple, good tasting, recipe for sourdough pancakes for Pancake Tuesday?

Pancake Tuesday is tomorrow and I would love to put some of my super-bubbly sourdough starter to good use and make pancakes. I've read of people making sourdough pancakes in books and such but I've never found a recipe that doesn't taste like hardened fart cakes (sorry to be so graphic, but 'mix starter with flour, then fry" tastes terrible.)

So anyone have an actual, good, sourdough pancake recipe that they knows works? (don't just point me to google please, I have that bookmarked too you know). English (flat like thick crapes) or American (fluffy small drop scones) style is fine, but the simpler the ingredient list is, the better.

trampledbygeese is a trusted home cook.

94ff4163 13ec 407a a53b 792c87641e55  fsm
trampledbygeese

trampledbygeese is a trusted home cook.

Never mind, I came up with my own recipe. Tasted pretty good too. http://wholewheatfsm.blogspot...