A question about a recipe: Magical Marvelous Memorable Cookies

4af9ae14 3a8d 4894 bead bd6355271e54  2018 0620 magical cookies 3x2 ty mecham 001

I have a question about the recipe "Magical Marvelous Memorable Cookies" from drbabs. What size butter sticks are you using? mine are 1/2 cup size sticks.

asked by juliet.a over 5 years ago

Pretty sure they are 1/2 cup sticks as that is a standard measure

Yes, 4 ounces (1/2 cup). Sorry for being inexact.

I edited it, thanks.

In the US, I believe the conventional packaging for butter is a 1 pound box, with four individually wrapped sticks. Each stick is 1/2 cup = 4 ounces. (This is an example of something has the same number of ounces by weight and by volume -- not always the case.)