How do I go back and locate the Piglet Community Pick cookbook reviews? It's not in the Features & not in the Piglet.

I'd like to be about to refer back to those reviews in the future when I'm looking for cookbooks. Also, I did not get a chance to read all of them.

asked by garlic&lemon over 5 years ago

cookinginvictoria

Enter Piglet Community Pick in the search bar at the top right corner of your computer screen, where it says "Search for." Select "Features" from the drop down menu to the right of this bar. (Default is Recipes.) All of the CP reviews should now display for you!

MaryMaryCulinary

I was wondering the same thing. I'm more likely to read them if they're easy to find, as they seem to be on the day published, but I doubt I'd go searching for them after the fact.