🔕 🔔

Editors (or Community) Picks links

Getting to the newest Community Picks for a given contest--the link takes me to a general page with lots of recent featured recipes, not necessarily contest-related. But to get to the latest E.P'S I have to go up to "contests" in the heading and click around....will there be a direct link eventually?

asked about 6 years ago

1f596ae9 f36c 4022 8b52 0c8583fd70b0  meg b f52

I found the posts through the recent blog entries www.food52.com/blog that way you can go right to the contest you are interest in.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

This has been a problem for me too. I thought I'd figured it out by going through "Contests," but I just tested it again, and it didn't work.

Unfortunately, there is no tab for the blog, so if a user didn't know that's where the list was, well, you get my drift. I recently went to the Contests page, and the current list was there.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

We're working on this -- stay tuned!