🔕 🔔

4252b9b2 6234 4150 939d 704981e441d0  doriegreenspan photocreditalan richardson
doriegreenspan

Dorie Greenspan is a food writer and award-winning author of eleven cookbooks, her most recent being Baking Chez Moi.

RussellW, I don't think I've ever heard of Grade AAA Butter. As you probably know, AA is currently the highest grade. You've made me curious - do you remember anything else about this butter?

All I remember was going down to the LES to buy the butter, which was made on the premises. I just emailed Lydie. Perhaps there's an outside chance that she would remember. If so, I'll post what I learn.