🔕 🔔

noticed a soup recipe on the right side of page under a listing " a year ago today" or something close to it, before I could save it,

it disappeared. it contained I thnk, miso, tofu, and had the word "winter" in the title. something like this. Ring any bells for anyone?

asked by sheredel over 5 years ago

I scrolled tot he bottom of the page your question was on to see the 'This Time Last Year Recipe'. I refreshed quite a few times but didn't come across it. Only saw a winter salad. You might want to use SEARCH on tofu soup and miso soup and you might find it or something that suits your tastes.

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Was this it? http://www.food52.com/recipes...

F74e20ae 3da8 46eb b05e 76ef17741370  img 0777 2

YES! it is...thank you!!!