noticed a soup recipe on the right side of page under a listing " a year ago today" or something close to it, before I could save it,

it disappeared. it contained I thnk, miso, tofu, and had the word "winter" in the title. something like this. Ring any bells for anyone?

asked by sheredel over 6 years ago

nutcakes

I scrolled tot he bottom of the page your question was on to see the 'This Time Last Year Recipe'. I refreshed quite a few times but didn't come across it. Only saw a winter salad. You might want to use SEARCH on tofu soup and miso soup and you might find it or something that suits your tastes.

Was this it? http://www.food52.com/recipes...

sheredel

YES! it is...thank you!!!