Problems answering question. Text doesn't scroll in the answerbox.

I'm having problems replying to questions on the hotline.
After three or so lines of text, the

asked almost 6 years ago

the text stops scrolling. So it's still there...but I can't spell check it or read. It still posts when I add answer--but I'm typing blind. Anyone else experiencing this? Using Firefox 17.01.

I can't seem to scroll with a mouse, but I can use my arrow keys. Google Chrome.

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

I use Firefox, too, and like Greenstuff, I'm able to use the arrow keys to look at all the text before I add my answer.

Sam, I'll ask our tech team to look into this. Thanks.

To give more info...it's also the return button when you add the text. So you don't get a new line displayed in the text box when you reach the end of the entry block and hit return.