The exclusive Italian nonstick from Ballarini the pros swear by. Shop now »
🔕 🔔

Text box for replies still doesn't work well. Where is the User Inferface? Scroll doesn't work for some web browsers.

I don't care if we 'should' use IE Explorer, or even a another web browser. The fact is that typing in text into text window on Hotline doesn't understand a 'Return' at end of text box...and you have to use up arrow keys..if you know that.

asked about 4 years ago
0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

To expand...when I type in a reply...after the text box is filled. The 'return' key doesn't work to add a new line of text. And there is no scroll bar on the reply box. The up/down keys work. But, it's still rather difficult. For a user experience.
Yes, I can try to work around the flaw...but there is a flaw. There should preview before post button...but that's blue sky if the text box isn't fixed. Unless we're just tweeting 254 characters to each other.

I agree: the text box needs some work. I don't have the same problems as Sam, but responding to questions is much more awkward than it needs to be.

1dcc7c21 a794 442f 8a5f 1be76ddd7b94  you doodle 2017 02 12t14 57 20z

Yes, text box for replies needs work.