🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: My Favorite Pina Colada

Cb0e842a 5c05 4c9c 8640 d6a2dfb0e334  5139324841 822857e7cf z

I have a question about the recipe "My Favorite Pina Colada" from merrill. How would you adjust the ratio if you wanted more coconut and less pineaple

asked by ATG117 over 4 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Did you find a ratio you were happy with? I would start by cutting half of the pineapple juice (2oz) and then adding another ounce of both the coconut milk and the cream of coconut. And if that didn't get to the ideal ratio....well, time to make another batch!

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I'd be careful about adding much extra cream of coconut -- it's really sugary.