home made ricotta recipe by Jenifer where is it

i have searched for it on my saved recipes and in food 52 recipe finder, can't find it anywhere, please let me know where it is, thanks

asked by peach49 over 5 years ago

Here you go peach. I don't submit recipes, but sure try many of them out on this site, including this winner: http://food52.com/recipes...

I must add that if you havent been around this site for a couple of years searching for things is really hard & unpreditable.

@sexyLAMBCHOPx, you should let the support people know that you're having a problem. When I went to answer this question, I just typed ricotta into the recipe search and Jennifer's ricotta was on the first page. Maybe it has something to do with your browser?

dymnyno

Lapadia also has an excellent recipe for making ricotta. I use it all the time.