Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

Hungry History?

Being sans cable, I was unaware that the History channel has these cool short videos on the history of various foodstuffs, from tofu to syllabub to the fact that Thomas Jefferson introduced pasta to the United States. Enjoy! http://www.history.com...

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 4 years ago

Thank you! I'm without cable as well. In fact, these days I'm even sans TV, as my primary one (in the kitchen) stopped working all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago. The silence and non-wasted time have been so lovely that I may not replace it, so I'm especially grateful for the link.

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.