🔕 🔔

Hungry History?

Being sans cable, I was unaware that the History channel has these cool short videos on the history of various foodstuffs, from tofu to syllabub to the fact that Thomas Jefferson introduced pasta to the United States. Enjoy! http://www.history.com...

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 5 years ago

Thank you! I'm without cable as well. In fact, these days I'm even sans TV, as my primary one (in the kitchen) stopped working all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago. The silence and non-wasted time have been so lovely that I may not replace it, so I'm especially grateful for the link.