Eat Your Words

I miss the weekly Eat Your Words feature. Any chance it will return?

Me too. I used to really enjoy that feature.

I looked forward to it every week of its short life!

I did too. Some of the headnotes are just so funny, some are so moving, it was a great feature.

We don't have plans to revive it, though its spirit lives on in the clever headnotes, comments, and all manner of community contributions across the site. We've got other fun new features coming up soon -- stay tuned.

cookinginvictoria

The two features that I would love to see return are Cook Spotlight, which featured profiles of different food52ers, and the write-ups of various interesting food blogs some by cooks on the site, under the heading Reciprocity.

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

See, this is what I get for coming late to Food52. I never even knew about Cook Spotlight or Reciprocity! Thank you for pointing them out, cookinginvictoria; I've had a good time this evening rummaging around in these older articles.