Looking for a new roasting pan - I mainly roast fish and vegetables and sometimes reheat pizza?

Hi there. I have an el-cheapo roasting pan from the hardware store that is hard to clean and of dubious material and I have been wanting a new one forever but am unsure what to get. I don't think I need a fancy once as I normally don't roast meat. Just fish and veggies and sometimes reheat pizza. Williams Sonoma is selling le Creuset cast iron enamel ones for $145 plus I have 15% off, but I don't need anything that fancy. Unless it would be a good investment. Thoughts as to what I need?

asked by puttakka over 5 years ago

lloreen

I have seen some nice enamel roasting pans at Marshals ....in fact, I think I saw some Le Creuset there recently and it was much much less than 145! I think you should be able to pick a good sized pan up for less than 40 - maybe they won't lat the rest of your life, but they should hold up well.